POT BELLIED, RED WATTLE,
MANGALITSA PIGS, MINIATURE HORSES &
-Sell Alpaca Fleece Available
-Sell Llama Fleece Available
-Sell Alpaca Beans Available
-Sell Honey OUT OF STOCK
-Private Farm Tours for groups & organizations BOOK A TOUR BY SENDING US AN EMAIL OR CALL US. TOURS ARE ONLY ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
* Winnie the Coatimundi arrived
on June 21, 2015.
* One wild donkey was rescued
August 12, 2015.
* Three wild donkeys were
rescued August 13, 2015.
* Tasha's baby was born on 10/5/15
* Cocoa's baby was born on 10/23/15
* Lucy Lu's baby was born on 10/26/15
* Star had twins on 11/26/15
* Baby Girl had twins on 11/28/15
* Zebras Marty & Matilda arrived on 12/31/15
* Raven had her first baby born 1/10/2016
* Dove had twins on 1/13/2016
* Jump had a lamb on 1/28/16
* Ginger had twins on 2/1/16
* Red had triplets on 2/1/16
* Crystal, a Royal White Sheep, was rescued and brought to Serenity on 2/16/16
* Leaper had twins on 2/17/16
* 4 more Emu's arrived at the farm on 2/20/2016
* Elizabeth had her baby on 3/22/16.
* Bonnie had her baby on 3/24/16
* Sabrina had her baby on 5/5/16
* Miracle the pot bellied pig was rescued on May 7, 2016. Thanks to Tim Jones for helping rescue her and to Vet Dee Jones who took time out of his busy schedule on Mothers Day to work on her injuries.
*Maryiln the mangalitsa the pig arrived on 5/22/16.
* Cedric the camel arrived on May 22, 2016.
* Sophie June arrived on June 3, 2016.
* Clover arrived on June 11,2016
* Three Saanen goats arrived on June 18, 2016.
* Spamela Anderson the mangalitsa pig arrived on July 3, 2016
* Clark the mangalitsa pig arrived on July 3, 2016.
* Marylin had babies on July 15, 2016.
* Drover arrived at the farm on September 3, 2016.
* Porkskin arrived at the farm on October 1, 2016.
* Dove had a beautiful baby boer goat on October 21, 2016.
* Jill had her baby goat on October 21, 2016
* Arnold Porkanator and Dameeter, feral pigs arrived at the farm on November 12, 2016.
* Leeper had twin babies on December 16, 2016.
* Two baby Holstein Friesian cows arrived at the farm on December 17, 2017.
P.O. Box 67
Clanton, Alabama 35046
DEE W. JONES, DVM
Farm livestock & Horses
Mobile Veterinary Service
MARIE RUSH, BS, DVM, DACZM
Zoo, Wildlife and Exotics
Crossroads Animal Hospital
Our Current Animals:
We average around 150 animals year round.
- Alpacas (7)
- Llamas (4)
- Goats (25)
* Nigerian Dwarfs
* Oberhasli Mix
* Kiko Fainting Mix
* Nubian Alpine Mix
* Mixed Goats
- Miniature Horse (1)
- Miniature Donkeys (5)
- Zebu Cow (1)
- Emus (15)
- Rhea (1)
- Pig Breeds
* Pot Bellied (11)
* Mangalista Pigs (10)
* Wild Russian Boar Pig (2)
* Red Wattle Pig (1)
* Kune Pig (1)
- Dromedary Camel (1)
- American Blackbelly Sheep (1)
- Royal White Sheep (1)
- Jacob Sheep (3)
- Chickens (50)
* Mille Fleur Old English Game Bantams
* Jersey Giants
* Naked NeckTurkens
* Rhode Island Reds
* ISA Browns
- Ducks (3)
* Bourbon Red (1)
* Chinese (2)
* Sebastopol (2)
* African (1)
- Coatimundi (1)
- Grant's Zebras (2)
- Scottish Highland Cow (2)
- Ostrichs (2)
- Yak (1)
- Watusi Cow (1)
- Sulcata Tortoise (8)
BOOK A TOUR AND COME BY AND MEET
PLEASE DON'T DUMP ANIMALS BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT THEM. PLEASE CONTACT A RESCUE !!!
NO 1 ANIMAL ABANDONED (OUR RECORDS): DOGS
NO 2 ANIMAL ABANDONED (OUR RECORDS): POT BELLIED PIGS
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE A LIFELONG COMMITMENT TO AN ANIMAL - DON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THEM.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ANIMALS EITHER DONATE TO THEIR CARE OR VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME.
Summer Volunteer Program: Now that Covid19 has the State slowly opening businesses again, we hope that our volunteers will return. If you are an animal lover here is your opportunity to volunteer at Serenity Animal Farm – a rescue, sanctuary & zoological preserve. We are a safe haven for rescued, abandoned, unwanted or injured farm and exotic animals. Our animals are given the opportunity to live out the rest of their lives in the best way possible at the sanctuary. Volunteers can be animal-specific: a way to enrich the lives of one specific animal, or general: volunteer to work with a variety of animals. This allow volunteers to lend a helping hand to a variety of different species, expanding their animal learning experience. The most common tasks include general maintenance around the farm, cleaning and maintenance of enclosures and pens, animal socialization, food preparation and watering. All volunteers need to bring with them a passion for caring for animals. Aside from this, we will accept any volunteer who is ready to put in the required effort. Anyone who wants to make a difference in the lives of rescued animals is welcome. Our policy is for every hour you work you can have one hour to socialize with your favorite animal. It is important to note that our facility is not a petting zoo as some animals are still wild and dangerous. We are not open to the general public but do private educational tours. A telephone or in-person interview may be required. Volunteer opportunities are filled on a first-come, first-served basis depending on availability. If interested please private message us on facebook or email us for further details. Thank-you.
*Serenity Animal Farm is a fully operational rescue farm, sanctuary & zoological preserve. If you have an exotic or farm animal that needs a good lifelong home, please give us a call. We take in abused, abandoned and neglected animals. We do not take in dogs, cats, or horses because there are rescue places for these already.
*Currently we are not taking pot bellied pigs or chickens because we are at capacity on them.
FARM PICTURE OF THE WEEK
SERENITY ANIMAL FARM
SANCTUARY & RESCUE FARM FOR EXOTIC & FARM ANIMALS.
EMUS, RHEAS, OSTRICHS,
* Dandelion, a mixed goat gave birth to beautiful twins on December 12, 2020.
* Raven, a classic llama, had a beautiful girl on December 12, 2020.
* Four Sulcata tortoises arrived at the farm on November 14, 2020
* Clovis, a game rooster, arrived at the farm on October 31,
* Parsley and Basil, Holland Lop Rabbits, arrived at the farm
on October 25, 2020.
* Emett, a pot belly pig, arrived at the farm on September 26,
* Adele, a Scottish Highland had a baby calf of September 4,
* Cassidy arrived at the farm on May 27, 2020.
* Talulah, a boer goat had twins on May 21, 2020.
* Five Emu chicks arrived on the farm on May 3, 2020.
* Jester, a Jacobson Sheep, had a beautiful baby boy on February 15, 2020.
* Bart, a male Nigerian Dwarf Goat arrived on the farm January 12, 2020. He was from a family in Margaret, Alabama.
* Richard, a male Sulcata Tortoise arrived at the farm on September 12, 2019. Richard's owner was found and he was returned.
* Annabelle, a female Sulcata Tortoise arrived at the farm August 8, 2019.
* Adeline, a Scottish Highland Cow, arrived on the farm on June 1, 2019.
* Four white Rhea chicks arrived on the farm on June 1, 2019.
* Three Sulcata Tortoises arrived on the farm on June 1, 2019.
* A flock od ISA Browns, laying hens, arrived at the farm on May 4, 2019.
* Quacker Jack and Aflac, Peking Ducks, arrived at the farm on May 7, 2019.
* Bailey, the sheep, arrived at the farm on April 18, 2019.
* Dewars, a Scottish Highland Cow, arrived at the farm on
December 23, 2018.
* Oreo, a Jacob Sheep Lamb was born on December 20,
*Rose and Dandelion, mixed goats, arrived on the farm on
December 14, 2018.
* Meadow, a llama was born on the farm on December 12,
* Baby Girl, a pygmy goat had a baby boy on August 25,
* Star, a pygmy goat had twin boys on August 23, 2018.
* Adele, a baby llama was born on August 10, 2018.
* Ralph, an Emu, arrived at the farm on April 28, 2018.
* Pudgie, a Mangalitsa Pig, had 5 piglets on May 12, 2018
* Rupert, a Kune pig, arrived at the farm on April 27, 2018.
* Spamula, a Mangalitsa pig, had 5 piglets on April 25, 2018.
* Ginger, the goat, had a beautiful baby boy on April 19, 2018.
* Mary, a miniature donkey had her baby on April 2, 2018.
* Barney the Emu hatched his first batch of chicks on 3/6/18.
* Mr. Wilson, a male pot bellied pig, arrived at the farm on 2/18/18.
*Gizmo and Pico, pygmy goats arrived at the the farm on 2/11/18.
* Dovey, a Lamancha goat had twins on 2/8/18.
* Red, the goat, had twins on 2/6/18.
* Bo Peep, a blackbelly sheep, had her baby on 2/5/18.
* Leaper, a blackbelly sheep, had twins on 1/30/18.
* Georgiana, a Saanen goat, had her baby on 1/27/18.
* Polly Pocket had twins on January 22, 2018. * Kevin B, a 6 month old Yorkshire pig arrived at the farm on 12/31/17.
* Little Bit, a female Boer goat arrived at the farm on 12/30/17.
* Baby Girl's twins were born on 11/1/17.
* Star's baby was born on 10/28/17.
* Willie arrived on October 14, 2017.
* Dovey had her baby Sansa on July 30, 2017.
*Jester and Ester the Jacob Sheep arrived at the farm on July 23, 2017.
* Lucy arrived at the farm on July 1, 2017.
* Dameeter had her babies on June 27, 2017.
* Olive and Omar the Ostrichs arrived on June 3, 2017.
* Zak the Yak arrived on June 3, 2017.
* Walter the Watusi arrived on June 3, 2017.
* Oriel the Rhea Bird arrived on June 3, 2017.
* 10 Domestic Ducks arrived on May 21, 2017.
* Charlotte, the Russian Boar, arrived on May 21, 2017.
* Scarlet, the Llama had her baby on May 10, 2017.
* Baby Girl, the Goat, had her baby on April 2, 2017.
* Ginger, the Goat, had triplets on 3/28/17.
* Polly Pocket, the pygmy goat, had twins on 03/19/2017
* Bonnie, the fainting goat, had twins on 2/27/17.
* Dovey, a Lamancha Goat arrived at the farm on 2/19/17
* Red, the Goat, had triplet goats on 01/21/17.
* Raven, the Llama, had her baby on Christmas Eve.